How can we help?
I am having difficulties logging in, what can I do?
The Suited Customer Portal works with current versions of the following browsers on Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android operating systems:
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
Suited Customer Portal login requires third-party cookies to be enabled. If you are using a browser with third-party cookies disabled or cross-site tracking prevention enabled, you cannot log in to Suited.
How to Enable Cookies in Your Browser
- Go to Customise and control Google Chrome in the top right corner and click Settings.
- Go to Privacy and security.
- Click Cookies and other site data. Select the Allow all cookies radio button
Safari on Mac OS
- Go to Safari -> Preferences and click Privacy.
- Uncheck the following options:
- Prevent cross-site tracking
- Block all cookies
Safari on iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Go to Settings -> Safari.
- Under Privacy and Security, turn off the following options:
- Prevent Cross-Site Tracking
- Block All Cookies
- Go to Application Menu in the top right corner and click Settings.
- From the left menu, click Privacy & Security.
- Select the Standard or Custom option. In the case of Custom option, select Cross-site tracking cookies – includes social media cookies as a preference for Cookies.
- Go to Settings and more in the top right corner and click Settings.
- Click Site permissions -> Cookies and site data. Set the following options:
- Enable Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended).
- Disable Block third-party cookies.
How can I access my documents?
Once you complete your purchase, you’ll be sent emails with instructions on how to set up login for your customer portal.
Once logged in you’ll be able to download all your policy documentation. If you’re having difficulties logging in, try the below or give us a call.
Can I change my cover myself?
You can make some changes to your cover yourself such as:
- Increase or reduce limits
- Add or remove covers
- Add additional professions
- Change your personal details
- Updated your address
- Hibernate your cover when you’re in between contracts
Once you confirm you want to proceed with the changes, you’ll be issued with a new policy. The old one will be cancelled and we will refund any unearned premium.
Note that any future payments will be taken on or around the date you made the change to your policy.
How do I change my payment date?
In order to move the date on which your payment is taken, you will need to amend your policy.
- Login to your Suited account on the day of the month that you wish to be your payment day. For example if you want your payment to be taken on the 1st day of every month, make the change to your policy on that day.
- Select CHANGE
- Go through the questions without making any changes unless you need to
- Double check all the details - covers, limits and price
- Confirm assumptions
- Process the change
- You’ll be issued with a new policy. The first payment for the new policy will be taken immediately. You’ll receive a pro rata refund for the old policy.
Any future payments will be taken on or around the date you made the change to your policy.
Can I really cancel my Suited policy anytime?
Yes of course, not only are cancellations available anytime (no advanced notice required), they are also completely free.
Simply login, press CANCEL and once your current prepaid monthly period expires, there will be no more charges.
However, always consider hibernating your cover unless the next insurer agrees to cover your past work.
Can I change my mind?
If you have purchased with Suited and change your mind within the first 2 weeks, we have no questions asked refund policy.
Simply message through your customer portal or call us and we will cancel your policy with a full refund.
I sometimes work abroad. Can I still get insurance with Suited?
Suited doesn’t stop you from delivering your services while abroad. However, there are some rules.:
- The insured on a Suited policy must be based in the UK.
- If it is an individual such as a contractor, freelancer or a sole trader, they must be resident in the UK.
- If the insured is a business, it must be a UK registered business.